For a third year in a row, the Publisher Market will give preselected developers the chance to submit their projects for direct meetings with a string of leading game publishers at NG17.
Publisher Market at NG17
• The Publisher Market will be held on Wednesday, 17 May at Nordic Game 2017
• All games submitted before the deadline will be reviewed and the best will be selected
• If your game is selected, you will get to meet with interested publishers in direct five-minute meetings
• Only registered NG17 full conference pass holders are eligible to participate
• Bring you own materials/equipment to present your game and naturally, your winning smile 🙂
To participate in the Publisher Market at NG17, complete the submission form here. The deadline for NG17 Publisher Market submissions is midnight on 26 April – apply today!
The Publisher Market at NG17 is supported by Forest Interactive and Tilting Point.
About Forest Interactive
Established in 2006, Forest focuses on providing application development and mobile-related services to content partners and aggregators operating in the ASEAN countries. A primary aim is to broaden the business to the development of software solutions in the areas of creative multimedia, telecommunications and ICT.
Learn more about Forest Interactive at www.forest-interactive.com.
About Tilting Point
Tilting Point is a new generation games partner for top independent development studios, with a focus on the rapidly growing mobile and tablet markets. Tilting Point empowers elite developers with expert resources, operational support and funding to give carefully selected games mainstream success.
Learn more about Tilting Point at www.tiltingpoint.com.
Expect much, much more at Nordic Game 2017. So don’t delay – put 17-19 May at Slagthuset in Malmö in your calendar and register today!