Welcome to the twentieth edition of Nordic Game, Europe’s leading games conference and the only event in the world with a dedicated focus on the entire Nordic industry.
Here’s a look at some important dates & activities for NG21 Autumn:
NG21 Autumn kicks off with a string of pre-conference activities, followed by the live conference program on 3-5 November.
Thursday-Friday, 27-29 October
• Special recruitment event: Nordic Game Talents, powered by Game Factory Talents
Sunday, 31 October
• May flashback: All the exclusive pre-recorded sessions from NG21 Spring (see the online schedule for details)
Tuesday, 2 November
• NG21 Exec Summit (invite/submission only)
• Publisher Market on MeetToMatch (invite/submission only)
• NG21 Autumn exclusive pre-recorded sessions (see the online schedule for details)
Wednesday, 3 November – Friday, 5 November
All NG21 Autumn activities (live streamed program, pre-recorded sessions, Discord, MeetToMatch and more) are exclusively for NG21 Autumn pass holders. These include:
• NG21 Autumn live streamed program (and all recorded live and pre-recorded sessions from the spring and fall editions)
• NG21 Autumn social activities, giveaways and more on Discord
• MeetToMatch with integrated video conferencing
• Nordic Game Discovery Contest Season V Grand Finals presented live
• NG21 Autumn exclusives like the Funky Friday speaker program, the IGDA Mentor Café, Patchathon #3, Virtual BizDev Bar and NG21 Autumn & AppGallery Gaming Summit After-Party
The NG21 Autumn live stream program is presented by Funcom, the NGDC Season V is sponsored by Xsolla, Intel, Microsoft, Tencent Games, WhisperGames and Nordic Game Ventures, in partnership with Games Branding, DDM and 80 Level, the fall edition of Publisher Market is presented by Super.com, the Virtual BizDev Bar is hosted by Danny Silvers from Lantana Games, Patch XR and the Patchathon is part of the Swiss delegation at NG21 Autumn and presented by SwissGames, the IGDA Mentor Café is presented by IGDA Finland and last but not least, the NG Autumn & AppGallery Gaming Summit After-Party is hosted by AppGallery.
Welcome to Nordic Game!
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and 2021 marks its nineteenth and twentieth editions. Gathering thousands of industry professionals in the spring and autumn each year, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Nordic Game doubles up online following our spring edition with NG21 Autumn on 2-5 November, and returns to Slagthuset in Malmö for NG22 Spring, both online and in the venue, on 17-20 May.
Get your passes to the fall edition of Europe’s leading games industry event right here!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Nordic Game, NGDC and Nordic games industry news, including updates about all of our events in 2021.