Welcome to the twenty-second edition of Nordic Game, Europe’s leading games conference and the only event in the world with a dedicated focus on the entire Nordic games industry.
Don’t delay! Get a jump on 2023 with Nordic Game this November
Passes will go on sale for the next edition of Europe’s leading games industry event, Nordic Game Helsinki on 15-16 November, as well as registration for this fall’s Executive Summit from Thursday, 29 September, with Publisher Market upgrades available from Thursday, 6 October. Join us!
Note: Though Nordic Game will do our best to accommodate all pass holders planning to join us at Hotel Kämp in Helsinki, we will strictly adhere to best-practice health precautions and government regulations regarding public gatherings at that time. This could possibly restrict access to the venue. We will post regular updates regarding in venue participation status in November.
|NORDIC GAME HELSINKI – PASSES||VENUE||ONLINE|
|Event pass||199 EUR||N/A|
|NORDIC GAME HELSINKI – UPGRADES||VENUE||ONLINE|
|Publisher Market||299 EUR||N/A|
• Nordic Game Helsinki is exclusively an in-person event
• Executive Summit registration includes a pass for Nordic Game Helsinki
• Passes include MeetToMatch and the MeetToMatch Lounge on 16 November
• Publisher Market upgrades are for publishers only
• Developers attend Publisher Market free-of-charge (must be a pass holder to apply)
• Discounts apply at all times for all passes (but NOT upgrades)
• All prices include VAT – detailed VAT information here
Welcome to Nordic Game!
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and 2022 marks its twenty-first and twenty-second editions, as well as our return to historic Slagthuset and debut in Helsinki. Gathering thousands of industry professionals in the spring and autumn each year, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Learn more about Nordic Game last May, this November and next spring.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Nordic Game, NGDC and Nordic games industry news, including updates about all our events in 2022 and beyond.