For a fifth year in a row, the Publisher Market at NG19 will give pre-selected developers the chance to submit their projects for direct meetings with leading game publishers.
2018 Publisher Market flashback
• The Publisher Market at NG18 was held on Wednesday, 23 May at Slagthuset
• Games submitted before the deadline were reviewed and the best selected
• The selected teams met with publishers in five minute meetings via MeetToMatch
• Only NG18 Unlimited & Limited conference pass holders were eligible
• Materials/equipment to present games were required & naturally, a winning smile 🙂
Developers – Submit your game!
Details regarding developer submissions to the Publisher Market at NG19 will be announced very soon.
Publishers – Join us!
Publishers can either sponsor the event for extended visibility or purchase a seat with access to all the pre-selected studios and their games.
To sponsor, reserve a seat and/or for more info about the Publisher Market at NG19, contact Teddy Florea here.
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and the 2019 edition will be its sixteenth year. Gathering over 2,000 games industry professionals in Malmö annually, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Register now for Nordic Game 2019, 22-24 May at Slagthuset in Malmö, Sweden and save big with our Early Bird offer, right here!