Welcome to the seventeenth edition of Nordic Game, the only conference in the world with a dedicated focus on the entire Nordic games industry!
For a fifth year in a row, the Publisher Market at Nordic Game 2020 will give pre-selected developers the chance to submit their projects for direct meetings with leading game publishers.
2020 Publisher Market
• The Publisher Market will be held at both NG20 in May and NG20+ in November
• All Nordic Game 2020 Unlimited and Limited MeetToMatch pass holders are eligible
• Mobile games meetings will take place during the morning
• Meetings concerning all other platforms will take place in the afternoon
• Attendees cannot schedule other MeetToMatch meetings at the same time
• Games submitted before the deadline will be reviewed and the best selected
• Selected teams will meet with publishers for five minute meetings via MeetToMatch
• Attendee meeting schedules will be available one week before NG20 and NG20+
• Materials/equipment to present games are required & naturally, a winning smile 🙂
Developers – Submit your game!
Apply and potentially secure a chance to meet leading buyers from across the world. The submission deadline is 13 May – so apply now!
Submit your game to the Publisher Market right here.
Developers: To learn more about the Publisher Market, contact Teddy Florea here.
Publishers – Join us!
Publishers can either sponsor the event for extended visibility or purchase a seat with access to all the pre-selected studios and their games.
Publishers: To sponsor, reserve a seat and/or for more info about the Publisher Market, contact Teddy Florea here.
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and 2020 marks its seventeenth edition. Gathering thousands of industry professionals in Malmö annually, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Get all the latest Nordic Game, NGDC and Nordic games industry news, including updates about NG20 in May and NG20+ in November at nordicgame.com.