For a sixth year in a row, the Publisher Market at NG20 will give pre-selected developers the chance to submit their projects for direct meetings with leading game publishers.
2019 Publisher Market flashback
• The Publisher Market at NG19 was held on Wednesday, 22 May at Slagthuset
• Games submitted before the deadline were reviewed and the best selected
• The selected teams met with publishers in five minute meetings via MeetToMatch
• Only NG19 Unlimited & Limited MeetToMatch conference pass holders were eligible
• Materials/equipment to present games were required & naturally, a winning smile 🙂
Developers – Submit your game!
Apply and potentially secure a chance to meet leading buyers from across the world. Details & deadline for submissions to the Publisher Market at NG20 will be announced soon.
Developers: To learn more about the Publisher Market at NG20, contact Teddy Florea here.
Publishers – Join us!
Publishers can either sponsor the event for extended visibility or purchase a seat with access to all the pre-selected studios and their games.
Publishers: To sponsor, reserve a seat and/or for more info about the Publisher Market at NG20, contact Teddy Florea here.
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and 2020 marks its seventeenth edition. Gathering thousands of industry professionals in Malmö annually, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
You can download the NG19 print program right here (note that speakers and content added after the print deadline appear on the website).