For a fifth year in a row, the Publisher Market at NG19 will give pre-selected developers the chance to submit their projects for direct meetings with leading game publishers.
2019 Publisher Market
• The Publisher Market at NG19 will be held on Wednesday, 22 May at Slagthuset
• Games submitted before the deadline will be reviewed and the best selected
• The selected teams will meet with publishers in five minute meetings via MeetToMatch
• Only NG19 Unlimited & Limited MeetToMatch conference pass holders are eligible
• Materials/equipment to present games are required & naturally, a winning smile 🙂
Developers – Submit your game!
Apply now and potentially secure a chance to meet leading buyers from across the world. The deadline for submissions to the Publisher Market at NG19 is 8 May.
Developers: For more info about the Publisher Market at NG19, contact Danae Parissi here.
Publishers – Join us!
Publishers can either sponsor the event for extended visibility or purchase a seat with access to all the pre-selected studios and their games.
Publishers: To sponsor, reserve a seat and/or for more info about the Publisher Market at NG19, contact Teddy Florea here.
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and the 2019 edition will be its sixteenth year. Gathering over 2,000 games industry professionals in Malmö annually, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
You can download the NG19 print program right here (note that speakers and content added after the print deadline appear on the website).
Get all the latest Nordic Game, NGDC and Nordic games industry news – including updates about NG19 – at nordicgame.com.